This meeting will mark the first time since 1984 that the league's two highest-rated passers have faced off in the Super Bowl (via Bleacher Report)!
Of course, there's more to the Super Bowl than quarterbacks, just like there's more to a Super Bowl party then cocktails… or so some people say.
We at Barritt's, on the other hand, say bring on the drinks! This week, we've rounded up our own Super Bowl matchup starring the The Patriotic Mule versus the equally delicious Peach Falcon Fizz. Who will win? You decide!
Super Bowl Cocktail: Peach Falcon Fizz
Of course, much like the Falcons, this underdog may just win over everyone at your Super Bowl bash!
- 1 oz Tito's vodka
- .5 oz Peach Schnapps
- .5 oz Grand Marnier
- 1/2 of a peach, diced
- 1/4 lime, sliced
- A 12 oz can of Barritt's ginger beer, regular or diet.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the peach, lime and Peach Schnapps.
- Add a handful of crushed ice and the Tito's Vodka to the shaker.
- Pour contents of shaker into a glass and add ice to fill.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with about 3 to 4 oz of Barritt's Ginger Beer -- as space allows --and then top with .5 ounces of Grand Marnier.
- Serve this Super Bowl cocktail and enjoy!
The Patriotic Mule
Nothing can deflate your Super Bowl party vibe faster than sub-par cocktails. Thankfully, this delicious take on the classic Moscow Mule combines a winning combination of strawberries, blueberries, lime juice, Barritt's Ginger Beer and vodka.
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 3 strawberries
- 6 blueberries
- .5 oz lime juice
- 5 oz. Barritt's Ginger Beer
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Muddle blueberries and strawberries in the bottom of a Moscow Mule mug.
- Add vodka and lime juice.
- Add crushed ice.
- Add Barritt's Ginger Beer and stir gently.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry and serve.
Who's your pick to win it all? Head to our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account to cast your virtual vote for the cocktail champion this Super Bowl Sunday. Cheers!